Carpet Cleaning Procedure
- Pre-Visual Inspection with home owner to identify hard to remove spots.
- Pre-Spray of traffic areas with professional carpet cleaning solution.
- Agitation (power scrubbing) of cleaner into carpet.
- Dwell time for solution to break down soil.
- Carpet is then power steam clean extracted leaving no soil or solutions.
- Post inspection with Home Owner
Odour control is always needed in a thorough clean. It neutralizes offensive smells and handles the toughest problems with a fighting solution that leaves a fresh, clean scent.
Carpet and Furniture Protector
Protectors’ provide a safeguard against the four main contaminants; soil, stains, spills, and oil, preventing them from becoming embedded, making carpets easier to clean and lasting longer.
All our cleaning products are biodegradable and environmentally safe.