Tile & Grout
Ever notice how the grout in between your tiles seems to get darker over time? That’s because it’s slowly absorbing dirt and grime causing discoloration. tada! Cleaning services Inc. offers the best in tile and grout cleaning using cutting edge technologies that eliminate dirt and discoloration.
Tada! Tile & Grout Procedure (hard surface cleaning):
- We first remove all fragile items, lay drop cloths and extract any loose particles
- A non-toxic cleaning solution is applied to the tile and grout lines and allowed to dwell. The solution is then worked into the pores to loosen embedded dirt, grease, oils and other contaminants
- Using 250 degrees of water and up to 1500psi of water pressure we thoroughly wash rinse and extract the dirt, oils and pollutant water out of the pores of the grout and tile into our truck’s recovery tank. This clean and efficient process is all contained so there is no over-spray of water or cleaning solution.
- We then inspect the floor to see the true condition of the grout and can tell at this point if there is any permanent staining or discoloration.
- After your hard surface is thoroughly cleaned, protect your investment by having it sealed which will extend the life of your hard surface (grout lines) and maintain its luster longer.
We pay special attention to spot any imperfections and if that’s the case we can help by restoring your grout by re-grouting or grout dyeing also re- caulking to prevent water damage.